Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Impatience

Eclipse came out last night. I didn't go to the midnight premiere. Now I'm sad.

I can't find anyone to take me. I'm going insane. I have to see it or else I'll slowly lose my sanity and end up curled up in a corner in some dark room in fetal position. Okay, maybe that's exaggerating, but still. I cannot wait any longer.

Also, Avatar the Last Airbender comes out tonight. Will I get to go to the midnight premiere? No. This also makes me sad.

I'll probably have to wait until Friday to see both movies. I don't know if I can last that long.

Owl City's Adam Young is releasing some old songs from a project called Sky Sailing. "An Airplane Carried me to Bed" is released on July 13th, and I also can not wait.

Why does everything involve waiting? I'm not a patient person. I'm curled up in the corner of my couch practically twitching with impatience.

Please help me.

***

VICTORY!

I convinced my dad to drop me off at 7:30 tonight as long as I bring a friend and get a ride home. Now I'm twitching with anticipation. It's 6:01 right now. I don't know when we should go... The line might wrap halfway around the building like it did last year when New Moon came out, but I don't know. Should we leave now? No. I hate standing in lines almost as much as I hate waiting for things to come out.

Haha, I'm totally not writing this post as a distraction or anything.

***

7:17 PM(via my cell phone): So I'm in the theater now- excitement!

***

Sooooooo amazing. <3

It could have been better, but I loved it. Whoever gave it a 3.2 on IMDB, I disagree. But that's just my opinion. (See? Twilight fans can be rational...)

I wish they showed the scene where they tell Charlie that they're getting married though. That would have made my life complete. Charlie forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment