Sunday, November 7, 2010

Things

This is a photographic compilation of all of the weird things in my house.




#1:
A giant tube of ground beef from the US, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, AND Uruguay. I don't know what the heck may await me in this thing.



#2:
That one light in my kitchen that decided it need a switch all to itself... Across the room from the rest of the light switches...



#3:
Four-year-old paint swatches that we never decided on. They both look like patches of dried blood on our walls.



#4:
Six-month-old bowl of sausage grease. I think it explains itself.



#5:
Smear of drywall that was used to fix a crack and never painted over... The crack came back...





#6:
Entire roll of duct tape sitting in a corner gathering dust.



#7:
One of the many piles of apocalypse food stashed in our freezer.



#8:
We bought Ginger Chews- in bulk!



#9:
Large block of wood with various ropes sticking out of it.



#10:
Disco ball/drawing of a fish.





#11:
Docked Roomba. Used less than ten times.



#12:
Broken TV. It's still here, just like I predicted.




#13:
Box of random computer innards.



#14:
Double rainbow mural. This is how I spend my weekends...

No comments:

Post a Comment